Kaotic Nature
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dont know what to upgrade

Go down

dont know what to upgrade Empty dont know what to upgrade

Post  Mr. Amazing Tue May 04, 2010 10:08 am

my castle is a level 7, workshop level 5, blacksmith level 10, archery range is 7 but i dont need to upgrade to longbowmen because ruca sent me 10k bowmen (lol thanks ruca!), should i upgrade my cellar (level 9)? or should i start on my wall (level 2)?

Mr. Amazing

Back to top Go down

dont know what to upgrade Empty Re: dont know what to upgrade

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 10:22 am

The men were sent to you so you could get resources and Rep to Build yourself strong.. you probably want to Build the things that will most help you during pvp.. no one yet knows what pvp is gonna be like, but walls seem like good idea but keep in mind that you also want to be able to produce top units yourself so you can defend yourself and not rely on others to supply you.. the clan is here to back you up, but you never know when the closest clan member may have his units in the field...

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Amazing Tue May 04, 2010 10:26 am

oh, no i dont want you to think i am relying on clan members to supply me, i was just asking on the experienced clan members input on what you think i should upgrade next, because im sure the pvp update will be soon and i want to be ready.

Mr. Amazing

Back to top Go down

dont know what to upgrade Empty I agree with wicked

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 10:35 am

I will have paladins soon and we're already sending out ballistas to anyone asking for them (fyi I have a ton on order) so we can reinforce anyone that needs troops. Focusing on defense is a good idea. Again, you'll want to get rolling on producing better troops of your own though. Your wall upgrade will be quick, you might as well do that first since it will only take an hour or two then work on an upgrade that will get you better troops. After that I would do every other i.e wall upgrade, troop building upgrade, wall upgrade, troop building upgrade....

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Amazing Tue May 04, 2010 10:42 am

im also recruiting ballistas of my own right now, im sure i can send some out to whoever needs them, its just matter of waiting for them to recruit, im doing 20 right now to add to the 12 i have and its going to take 7 hours!!

Mr. Amazing

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Amazing Tue May 04, 2010 10:44 am

if you want me to, i am level 9 barracks, ill go to level 10 and start recruiting centurions for the clan? 41 hours minus however fast builds i can cast

Mr. Amazing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:57 am

I didn't mean it like that.. was Just saying it would be good to upgrade all your attack and defense stuff.. wasn't trying to say u were.. LOL.. tho I could see how it could of.. oops.. keep doing what your doing. All units are good against certain units so the more options you have the better..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down